About the Awards
The UK Employee Experience Awards is an exciting daytime event created to recognise and celebrate the organisations, teams and individuals who are achieving excellence in employee experience.
A vehicle for sharing best practice, the awards enable the organisations who enter to promote continuous improvement, learning and personal development.
Through the option of open finalist presentations, awards attendees are able to learn from other organisations, giving them an insight into the best HR practice of many successful businesses and organisations.*
* Please be aware that only judges can pose questions to the finalists.
- EARLY BIRD ENTRY OFFER: 3rd November 2017
- Entry Deadline: 6th December 2017
- finalists Announced: 20th December 2017
- awards finals: 22nd March 2018
- Venue: Park Plaza Riverbank, London