About the Awards
The UK Employee Experience Awards is an exciting daytime event created to recognise and celebrate the organisations, teams and individuals who are achieving excellence in employee experience.
A vehicle for sharing best practice, the awards enable the organisations who enter to promote continuous improvement, learning and personal development.
Through the option of open finalist presentations, awards attendees are able to learn from other organisations, giving them an insight into the best HR practice of many successful businesses and organisations.*
* Please be aware that only judges can pose questions to the finalists.
- Entry Deadline: 20th February 2018
- Finalists Announced: 27th February 2017
- Awards Finals: 17th May 2018
- Venue: Park Plaza Riverbank, London