In previous years the UK EXA® Finals were held in the heart of London.
This year, as you might expect, things are different, so we’re bringing the thrills to you with a fantastic LIVE Online format, allowing you to enjoy the day’s presentations and ceremony remotely.
Each category will have its own virtual room, administered by a member of the Awards International Dream Team, in which each of the category’s presentations will take place.
The excitement of the traditional Awards ceremony will be coming directly to you in 2021, with category winners revealed in our online Great Hall, before the event’s Overall Winner is crowned.
Formal wear or comfy clothes - in 2021 the choice is yours as our ceremony remains fully online. But as with our previous live gala ceremonies in London, the anticipation will be as high as ever, as Finalists await the judges’ decisions and winners are finally revealed.
Join your organisation’s finalist team at the LIVE Online Awards finals to enjoy the Awards experience, network, learn best practice, and much more.Tickets include:
- Access to your team’s live presentation before the judging panel
- Access to open presentations by other UK EXA® finalists - learn how the UK’s top firms are handling Employee Experience
- Attend a special online conference, The Future of Employment, details of which will be revealed soon
- Network with hundreds of Awards finals attendees via our unique networking app
- Attend the Awards ceremony and cheer on your team as the day’s category winners are revealed
For the best finalist experience, it is recommended to purchase tickets to the event. However, this is not mandatory.
For those who do not book tickets, one person from an organisation can present the entry to the panel of judges in their category/ categories.
Access to open presentations from other finalists, participating in EX Trend Talks events, or attending the awards ceremony will not be available for those who have not booked tickets.
Any category winners who have not purchased tickets will be charged if they wish to receive a trophy.
To request an invoice contact firstname.lastname@example.org