Once you have completed the details below and paid your entry fee you will be provided you with the official Entry Form you will be required to complete.
Once you have completed the official entry from you will need to email your files to email@example.com along with:
- no more than one piece of supporting material
- your organisation logo(s)
Send all the documents relating to the entry in one email only and ensure that the total size of the email is less than 10MB before sending. The organisation logo(s) need to be in colour .eps vector file format.
Remember the entry deadline is 20th February 2018.
- Entry Deadline: 20th February 2018
- Finalists Announced: 27th February 2018
- Awards Finals: 17th May 2018
The standard fee is £299.00 +VAT. Each entry into any sector entitles you to submit additional entries into any sector for £149.00 plus VAT when the order is made together.
HOW TO SUBMIT YOUR ENTRY
- Choose the category(ies) you wish to enter – your organisation may enter as many categories as you wish. You can also submit an entry to one or more categories to maximise your chances of winning!
- Complete all sections of the form below, clearly stating the category and contact details for your entry.
- Make your payment.
- Receive the Official Entry Form
- Complete and send your official online entry form(s) along with your supporting material to firstname.lastname@example.org by the submission deadline specified.
Payment for entries is to be made by credit/debit card. A full VAT receipt will be issued to you by email. If you require an invoice please email a copy of a purchase order to email@example.com, please include your payment terms.
If you require an invoice, please email a copy of the purchase order to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your payment terms.
We ask that you state the full organisation name and the name of the person who requested the purchase order for clarification purposes. We may be able to raise a pro forma purchase order for you which will be subject to approval. Please email email@example.com to discuss this option further.
Once your entry has been processed it is subject to the awards terms and conditions. Please click the link for full details of this policy. Please take note of the cancellation policy in particular.
Please note you have 14 days in which you can cancel as per the cancellation policy.
No refunds will be given within 30 days of the date of entries closing or the awards finals.
We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties.
Awards International Ltd Acacia Farm, Lower Road, Royston, Herts SG8 0EE | Company Number: 6707388