Here you will find information about the Awards Finals, venue requirements; hotel room rates; presentation details including practical information about what is going to be happening and when. You may wish to save this page as in your bookmarks so that you can check the page regularly for updates. We’ll also provide links to this page in our regular email updates to finalists.
Dress code: Smart business wear.
Please ensure you have provided your guest details and any dietary requirements by COP Thursday, 25th April (once you book you will be sent an email with a link). We will be unable to accommodate dietary requirements received after this date. If you have not received this link, then please get in touch with:
Please keep in mind you need to complete your details on the link even though you don’t have any dietary requirements in which case you would write - no dietary requirements. Guests for whom we do not have complete details may have difficulties while registering.
We have an urgent assistance telephone number for use on the day. The number is 07462 930880
Please phone and let us know if you are delayed or of any other problems and we will do our best to make any arrangements we can.
This number will only be staffed on May 15th 2019 at the UK Employee Experience Awards.
|11:10||Presentations continue until 13:00|
|13:00||Drinks reception commences (level -2 in front of the Ball Room)|
|13:30||Call to lunch (Ball Room at -2 level)|
To see the presentation schedule please click below.
PREPARE TO PRESENT
Your presentation at the finals carries 50% of your final score. You and your team will doubtless have put a great deal of effort into the entry and preparations for the big day! We want you to have a great time.
Please read these instructions carefully.
You can email email@example.com if you have any further questions.
- Each of the rooms is equipped with a projector and screen and a table for the judges, and some chairs for open sessions, where relevant.
- You can see which room your presentation is in on the presentation schedule below and you can view the rooms Park Suites or Plaza Suites on the hotel website.
- You must provide a laptop for your presentation.
- To connect the laptop to the screen, you will need to have a standard HDMI connection.
- If you don’t have this borrow a computer or obtain an appropriate adapter. Test that the adapter works.
- You may wish to check your presentation settings to be that bit extra prepared
- The Screens in the Plaza Suites are in 4:3 format
- The Screens in the Park Suites are in 16:9 format
- If audio is part of your presentation, you will need to bring your own speakers as we do not provide these. You will need to have this set up and connected to your laptop. Test the set up in advance, so you know exactly what you are doing on the day
- It is recommended to print 6 copies of the presentation as a contingency plan, to give to the judges in case there is a technical problem on the day
Technical assistance on the day will be limited. AV support will be provided in case there is a problem with venue equipment only. There will be no spare or back up equipment for presenters use. If the AV company is requested to provide equipment and they have it available, the service will need to be paid on the day directly to the AV company.
The schedule for the day is tight and it is important that each panel finishes all the judging promptly at 13:30pm.
Therefore, Chair of Judging will not be keen to allow sessions to run over, for any reason.
- Each of up to 6 judging sessions per panel, is 30 minutes in length.
- The Chair has been instructed to allow 15 minutes for your presentation and 15 minutes for questions.
- The Chair may interrupt you if you overrun.
- The Chair may end your session if you were late starting so as not to delay the next session.
Please arrive at your presentation 5 minutes before the starting time to enable you to set up so you do not lose time from your 30 minutes.
There are 15 minutes between each presentation to allow for changeover.
This should be sufficient for the previous team to pack up and the new team to set up.
Check your schedule and make sure that if you have back to back presentations, you know where you are going. See the floor plans below.
The dress code is smart business wear. However, we want you and your team to have fun, so come wearing what makes you feel good! If the team wishes to display its unity why not wear all the same tee-shirts? If you are planning on celebrating in style, cocktail dresses and suits will work wonderfully well.
We need to know of special or dietary requirements of any of your guests or staff. Please complete these on the link you have received once you booked. In case you haven’t received the link, please get in touch and we will resend it.
Please note that the attendees details should be completed by COP Thursday, 25th April, 2019.
Please make sure you arrive on time at Park Plaza Riverbank, London. Registration desk is on Conference level -4, lifts are on the left-hand side beside the Reception desk on the ground floor.
Our events team will welcome you in the venue hall and register your attendance. We are expecting you so there is no need to bring any paperwork.
We have organised for you to get a discount if you would like to book your stay in Park Plaza Riverbank London.
Book now and receive the best available rate from £179 when booking by 15 April.
If you would like to use this discount, please book using the following link:
Please note that after 15th April, this rate will no longer be available.
Conference level -4
FINALIST PRESENTATIONS PLAZA SUITES 1-10
Conference level -1
FINALIST PRESENTATIONS PARK SUITES 1-7
Ballroom level -2